1. The inside rotating body is made by using one-time molding process in machining center after being welded and assembled. The concentricity of axis and rotating body during rotation is controlled within ideal range.
2. The supporting rollers adopt antifriction bearing structure, boasting small rolling friction and long service life.
3. The transmission system incorporates a reduction box with braking function and an automatic positioning system, ensuring the crate guide rail of the rotating body stays horizontal with trolley guide rail and other guide rails of matched equipment after rotation stops.
4. The crate compaction system utilizes cylinder automatic and respective compaction. All the cylinders are made of alloy, avoiding many disadvantages such as inaccurate spring return of rotating crate cylinder, cylinder deformation and air leakage, etc.
5. The reduction box base is integrated into the rotary steam retort, successfully avoiding a series of problems resulting from concentricity change of transmission shaft brought by deformation of reduction box base and retort body.
6. The rotating speed is governed by frequency converter so that rotating speed can be adjusted anytime depending on product viscosity to avoid delamination and precipitate.
|Retort inner diameter||mm||1500||1500||1800||1800|
|Retort chamber length||mm||4000||4850||6300||7500|
|Materials for main pressure-bearing parts||S30408 Q235B 20# Q345R|
The rotary steam retorts are well suitable for all kinds of high-viscosity products packaged with thermal resistant materials.
1. Plastic container: PP bottle, HDPE bottle
2. Metal container: tin can
Rotary Steam Sterilization Retort, Steam Retort Sterilizer, Rotary Retort Machine